Thursday, September 6, 2012

William's Blessing

We blessed William in my parents ward and had everyone over for brunch after. It was such a wonderful day and Russ did so good on the blessing. It is so weird for me to be doing things like blessing and Doctor visits. It still hasn't set in that I am a mom! I am loving every minute of it though! This day would not have been nearly as good with out all my mom's help! And help from my sisters! I am so lucky to have the help and support from so many people! Thanks everyone! 

We had a waffle bar



And my sisters cute owls! I love how the decorations turned out!  


I am sorry Tim! I had to post this! It makes me so happy!  

My sister with Wil.  

A few of my cousins

My cousin Charlene, my Grandma Griffiths, and my Aunt Michelle  

Russell's Sister Lindsey and SIL Crystal and her two daughters Sawyer and Maliyah

Our awesome friends! Thanks for coming guys!

Most of Russell's Family!

A big chunk of my family! I am so glad so many people were able to come!  

Us :) Happy one second

Pissed the next! ;)  

My mom and I had so much fun picking out Wil's blessing outfit! I love how he looks like a miniature old man!
I love the look Wil is giving me!

1 comment:

  1. All these fun posts! Great updates :) Your bebe is just so adorable! And NICE WORK on the picture you captured of Tim chowing down...that's what I see about 85% of the time I'm with him...haha you look so happy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete