Thursday, September 6, 2012

William's 2 month Check up!

This little chunk is huge! 
At his two month check up he is 
Length: 25 inches 99.7th percentile 
Weight: 14.4 lb. (the nurse entered the wrong weight so I don't know the percentile) 
Head Circumference: 16 inches 89th Percentile 
He rolled from his tummy to his back at 5 weeks old and does it regularly at each tummy time session
He sleeps anywhere from 8-10 hours straight at night! I am a lucky mamma! 
He only takes naps while I am holding him, not a fan of that. Trying to teach him to sleep in his crib other than at night. 
I am reading Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M.D. and I am liking it a lot! It's helping me understand what he needs in the sleep department. 
Wil is finding his hands and loving to suck on them! 
He is currently wearing 6 month size onsies because he is so tall, the smaller sizes wont snap over his diaper. 
I love my little chunk! 


No comments:

Post a Comment