Thursday, September 6, 2012

End of Summer 2012

Here are a few pictures of our summer! Most of them are instagram pictures so I apologize if someone of you are seeing repeats of the pictures. 

I love my chubby Asian baby! 

He LOVES ceiling fans! It is so fun to watch him light up when he finally notices it!  

One day Wil was rather upset with me because we had been running so many errands. He was sick of his hot carseat and was so hungry! I took this picture and the fed him! 
This picture was taken about 20 mins later! Much happier with me! ;) 

Again, happy Asian baby!  
We spent lots of days at the swimming pool! He was a champ!  

On one of the last days we went swimming I decided I would stick him in the water to see what his reaction would be.
This is me being immature and giving him a plumbers crack! :) 

He was NOT happy with the water. 
 Or me giving him a big giant smooch 
 I don't think he liked the sun in his face either! 
 It's ok buddy, next summer you will absolutely love the swimming pool! 

This is Russ making him dance! He loves his legs wiggled! 

I had to say goodbye to one of my very best friends Jen this month! :( She moved to Texas so her Husband can get a grown up job! I love you and miss you Jenny! 

Hanging out with cousin Sawyer and Grandpa Shawcroft 

My aunt Sheri introduced me to Zulily and it is so wonderful it's dangerous! I spend way too much time on it! If you have kids or are pregnant they have great deals! 

We got to babysit the Smith girls over the weekend and it was so fun! It is defiantly an adjustment going from a mom of one to a mom of 3! It was a blast though! And the girls just love him! It helps that their baby brother is only 9 days younger then Wil so they are used to the newborn thing! We had a blast! 



This is Russ talking to Wil! He is seriously such a happy kid! 

Russell and I got to go to the first BYU Game! It was a lot of fun! 


This is the ONLY way he will take a good nap! It is starting to drive me CRAZY! I love the cozy time I get but I am starting to need some more freedom through out the day! Time to teach him to sleep in his crib! 

I saved my pennies and bought myself a Vitamix blender! I am in love with it! My mom has one and so I was very set on getting a VitaMix and not a cheapo blender! Now I get to do lots of yummy green smoothies! I'm in heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment