Thursday, September 6, 2012

Moving and Family Pictures


Well it turns out having a baby cost a lot of money :) We were prepared for that. We just decided it would be smart to move into my parents house while we get back on our feet and let our savings account recover for a little while. I know we are so blessed to have not had problems with health for either Wil or me. I am so grateful for that! But money is money and we don't have any anymore. 

Instead, we have this bundle of joy! And he's worth every penny! 


As a result of no money we moved into my parents basement. 

We had to get the carpets cleaned and stretched so we moved everything we had into their living room and then loaded it into the bedrooms once the carpets were dry. This isn't even the worst of it! Russell is a machine! He did most of this all by himself while I give Wil attention when we was upset. I am so blessed to have such a hard working man in my life!  

My very good friend Lindsey Orton took these family pictures for Russell and I and I love that we have them! Here are few of my favorites! 











No comments:

Post a Comment