Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day  was an interesting day! 
We drove home from St. George and got home just in time to talk to Russell's little brother on his mission in Brazil! It was so good to cuddle with my baby! My sister Jen came down to watch him for me while we were in St. George! I can honestly say, I did not worry ONCE about him! I love that I have such awesome family! I sure missed him though!


Then we had dinner with my family! My sister made an awesome dinner for everyone!!  

After dinner we were able to get a better connection with Russell's brother so we got to talk again! 




Wil was being a goof ball!


Because we were out of town for the weekend, Russ didn't have any time to buy a Mother's day gift last minute for me ;) So we went out a couple days later and bought pretty flowers to plant in pots on our patio! I LOVE how they turned out and I couldn't have asked for a better Husband and I am grateful every day that he gave me the honor of being a mother to his baby boy!! 



 I have tried putting Wil in the swings maybe 3 times now and he HATES it every time! He cries and reaches for me from the moment I set him down! One day he will appreciate the blissfulness of a swing! For now I will just cuddle him! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment