Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Easter 2013

William's first Easter was spent in Texas while my sister  Jen and I were visiting Austin.  It was a great trip! I got way sick the Saturday before Easter but felt much better on Sunday. We made Wil a quick basket and let him go to town on it. He was so happy and smiley! We took a few pictures and then headed over to a dinner that one of her friends threw for all of the couples that are living in their area. It was so fun to see all the people they are getting to know out there. The protective and jealous friend that I am, it was nice knowing that there are people out there taking care of my Jenny and she's not all alone with out any friends! :)


We face-timed Russell while William went through is first easter basket! It was fun but I am very excited that next year he will be running around looking for eggs to put in his basket! :) 

 




My sister is a babe! 


I love my Jenny!



Timifer!  


We fed him pop rocks. Don't judge, it was great entertainment! This face is priceless! 


I love my little bunny! 





No comments:

Post a Comment