Tuesday, November 27, 2012

William 4 months


Weight on 10-30-2012: 17.84 Pounds 89.69 percentile 
Length on 10-30-2012: 27.1 inches 99.02 percentile 
Head on 10-30-2012: 16.77 inches 78.1 percentile 

He sure is a chunk but I love him to death. The thing I hear the most when I am in public is "How old is he?! Only 4 months!?" Yes he is only 4 months, not 6 like he looks. No he is not slow at meeting milestones. He can't sit on his own because most 4 month old babies can not do that :) I find it quite entertaining. No offense taken here :) 

At 4 months old William is doing SO SO SOOOO many things. Here is the list 

Finds his voice- even at 4AM. (Just talks in bed, doesn't cry) 



Laughing back at me when I laugh at/with him 
Much happier in the sitting position rather than laying down

Still loves his binki but finding his his two middle fingers and thumb more. 


Loves chewing on his one pointer finger 


Rubs his eyes when he is tired. (probably my favorite thing ever!) 

LOVES sticking his tongue out 

Loves kicking in the bath (he is crazy wild in his bath chair, I need to figure out another way to bathe him)
Getting very good at laughing

 He gets VERY frustrated when he can't fit toys inside his mouth. 
Wants to be held or talked to all the time 
He loves watching his mama no matter if she is cleaning, cooking or talking. 

He tried rice cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots and bananas. Loves them all! He loves to eat and will eat as long as I keep feeding him :) Love my chub! 





No comments:

Post a Comment