Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fall update

We have had a very enjoyable fall season! 

We spent lots of time sitting outside in the wonderful weather 


We went on lots of walks! 

Found some sweet shades (We didn't buy them) 


 Had a very fun family Halloween party 



 Russell turned 24! 
 We celebrated his bday with a few of his friends going bowling and eating ice cream! :) 

We had to say goodbye to Russell's mother. :( Such a bitter sweet thing! We are so happy she is in a better place. And we will miss her very much! 


We had a fabulous Thanksgiving with both of our families and I completely spaced taking any pictures! I know, shame on me!  
 We went Black Friday shopping! 

Then we celebrated my Daddy's bday at Iggy's! 

My sister was in town and listened to be complain about no more crumb donettes after hearing about Hostess closing. So she found me some at the gas station! :) 

It has been a very fun fall season and I am very much looking forward to the holidays! Already set up for Christmas and everything! 



No comments:

Post a Comment