Saturday, March 16, 2013

Christmas 2012 & New Years 2013

I love the holidays! This year we decided we would start a few traditions. Other traditions we will start in a few years when William is old enough to understand things a little better. One tradition that was one of my very favorites to do growing up was go to 
Park City for the day and walk up and down Main Street and buy an ornament for the Christmas tree. Everyone got to pick out an ornament for themselves and it was always so fun to see what everyone would pick! Some were so predictable and others were so random! Good times! I love that we have started doing this for our little family. 


This was Wil's first time sitting in a high chair! He struggled a little so we stuffed it full of blankets and coats to help him hold himself up! 



I threw a pretty pathetic cookie exchange party when Jen and Tim came out to visit! It was fun! The cookies were great! The turn out, not so much!  



I love doing random shoots with my kiddo! 




 Russell's work threw their company Christmas party at Tucano's! Delicious! 


Wil learned how to roll away from his toys! He got freaky fast at moving! 


We left Wil home and went to Park City with Matt and Char for the night! Ate out and went hot tubing! So wonderful! Such a fun night! 


Most of the Peterson Grandkids waiting to open their presents!  


William on Christmas Eve! I got daring and sewed pajama pants for him, Russ, and me! 


Santa visited Wil and spoiled him rotten! ;) 


We got to skype Russell's little brother Nelson. He is serving his mission in Brazil! 


William turned 6 months old!!! 


He learned out to roll but couldn't really control his body enough to make himself comfortable when he was sleeping. We let him sleep in his changing pad to keep him from rolling over and waking himself up. 





I felt like I lived in an igloo with all the snow we got! 


And Russell became a pro at shoveling snow! 


Wil had the WORST blow out EVER! I just ended up in the shower with him! So gross! 


One of my bestest friends, Nicole came to visit and a few friends threw her a baby shower! She is due in March! Can't wait! She is also having a little boy!







Wil plays with his binki more than he sucks on it! 


Matt decided Wil needed a hat with his outfit! 


Before Jen had to head back to Texas all the girls got together for a quick lunch! So fun to catch up and spend some quality time with everyone! Life is taking us in so many directions! I love that we all still have each other! 


We stayed awake for New Years for the first time in probably 3 years! We got our New Years kiss and then went to bed! 




We payed off our kid! Probably a highlight of my year! (even if it was in the first two weeks of the year) 


Wil had his first formula bottle! I was expecting quite the fight and he took one look at it and then kept drinking it down! 








No comments:

Post a Comment