Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Baby Book

Ok we all now know, I am no good at posting on my personal blog! I will get better! I promise! (New Year's resolution!)

Well everyone, or almost everyone knows we are expecting our first baby on June 26th of 2012! We are so excited! I have been working on a baby book to keep some sort of journal of my pregnancy. ( I am hating that my mom didn't do anything like this! I am needing her opinion and she doesn't remember anything about her pregnancies!) Hopefully my girls will be grateful I've done this one day. If not, I will enjoy it :) I got the idea from Hanna Mac but all the images and designs are mine :)







2 comments:

  1. I still cannot believe you are pregnant. Too young if you ask me. It sounds exciting though...a little. hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a freaking cute idea! I love it! Our moms probably didn't do stuff like that because they had to use typewriters, scrapbooks, and the occasional glue stick and Polaroid camera :-) haha but this will turn out great! I need to come visit the belly...I mean you...ha love you

    ReplyDelete